Oniric produces interactive books for kids. Many children are reading Oniric.co stories worldwide. Oniric.co interactive books are designed to inspire, educate, and entertain readers ages one to eight. Users can enjoy Oniric.co mobile applications on their iOS devices.
- The terms “child” and “children” refer to children under the age of 13.
- The term “users” refers to an individual who uses our applications for reading.
- The term “parent” refers to a child’s parent or legal guardian.
- The term “personal information” refers to identifiable information including home address, phone number, location, email, user ID, etc.
What Information Do We Collect About Our Users?
The information we collect about our users consists of general usage patterns by users, i.e. length of time spent reading, general number of book downloads/reads, language selection rankings, number of times the average users read in a day, time of day app is used, etc. None of the data or information collected pertains to one particular user, but is a collection of general information of all users combined.
Important things to know:
- We DO NOT distribute any information collected to any type of third party group including advertising networks, marketing groups, etc.
- The information collected is for our own personal use, to help us better understand the consumer and guide us in our localization and development efforts
- We DO NOT collect personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, user Id’s, home addresses, etc. through any of our mobile applications
- The information we collect generally pertains to the parent user, or owner of the mobile device; in no way do we intend to solicit information from child users.
Although the information we collect does not pertain to our child users as stated, most of our users are in fact children, we want to assure parents and guardians that we completely comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
If you have any questions about what COPPA entails please visit their website for more information: http://www.coppa.org/comply.htm
If you have any questions about our Privacy please contact us by email: email@example.com